I provide my services to sole practitioners, law firms, and alternative dispute resolution neutrals in Southern California on a contract basis for a fixed term. During the COVID-19 epidemic, I work from home and correspond with clients by videoconference, phone, or e-mail. My work with law firms and neutrals ranges from small-scale projects to more time-intensive engagements.
Legal Research and Writing
Legal research and writing projects include:
• Case law summaries
• Pleadings and motions
• Mediation and trial briefs
• Correspondence to clients and opposing counsel
• Discovery requests and response analysis
Additionally, I can offer a fresh pair of eyes to review and edit drafts, check citations for accuracy and proper form, and ensure a typo-free work product.
I am available to make appearances for counsel at case management conferences, ex parte hearings, and trial.
A trial team often needs another pair of hands (or several!). I can join any trial team and prepare:
• Jury instructions
• Witness outlines and examinations
• Pocket briefs on evidentiary issues
• Witness files with examinations and exhibits